Verena King-Boxleitner is a publicist and executive from the United States. So, she is well-known for being the president and creator of King Social, LLC, and Verena King Public Relation, both of which strive to promote emerging talents via strategic planning and promotion initiatives. Her firm specializes in social media and public relations. Also, she is well-known as the famous wife of American actor and writer Bruce. So, she, the multi-talented superstar, was born in the United States of America too late. James King with his mum. Deanna King is her sister. Also, she has not yet confirmed her exact birth date. In this article, we are talking about this lady. So, keep reading to know more about Verena King-Boxleitner.
Verena King-Boxleitner Birth/Young
Verena King-Boxleitner was born to white parents. She was born in the city of Los Angeles, California, and spent her whole life there. So, she now resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with her spouse. Also, she has not revealed any information about her mother, father, or siblings. So, she received her schooling at a regional school in Los Angeles. So, she knew she wanted to pursue law after graduating from high school. As a result, King earned a degree in Criminal Justice from college.
Verena King-Boxleitner Bio
|Real Name||Verena King-Boxleitner|
|Famous As||1. Entrepreneur
2. Wife of Bruce Boxleitner
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-30-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.3 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx. $3 m (USD)|
Verena King-Boxleitner Career
Verena King-Boxleitner is the founder and president of King Social, LLC and Verena King Public Relations. King was born in Los Angeles and relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada in 1995. While studying criminal justice and pre-law, she began her media career as a sales assistant for KSNE-FM and KQOL-FM at Clear Channel Radio. After five years and multiple promotions, King was named Director of Marketing and Promotions for KSNE-FM, Sunny 106.5, where he oversaw all 4-station cluster events.
- So, Verena King-Boxleitner has always enjoyed dancing and began performing contemporary and ballet dance at the age of six.
- Also, she was nineteen years old when she sustained a back ailment that forced her to abandon her dance career.
- Her injury was a turning point in her life. After that, the famous wife began her professional career as a sales assistant at KSNE-FM, where she worked for five years until being appointed to Director of Marketing and Promotions.
- Moreover, she also founded her own media publicity agency, King Social, LLC, in 2015. The firm specializes in both small business and corporate communications.
- King has worked in media and public relations for over 14 years, promoting and working with high-profile celebrities and performers on a local and national level.
- Then, she specializes in developing smart campaigns and gaining local and national media exposure for budding talent.
- King has a great ability for engaging relevant people through social media networks by adopting a corporate social media management methodology of listening, recognising, analyzing, and relationship building.
- King has worked with celebrities such as Peter Max, Dita Von Teese, Robert Davi, Frederic Lumiere, and Rick Faugno.
Verena King-Boxleitner Husband
Verena King-Boxleitner is happily married. Then, she married her true love, Bruce. Her spouse is an actor from the United States who also writes science fiction and thriller. On December 9, 2015, the pair announced their engagement in front of their family and friends. They later exchanged wedding vows in front of their family, friends, and relatives on October 5, 2016, in Oahu, Hawaii. The couple was content with their marriage. They have not had any children as a result of their relationship. However, Bruce is the biological father of three children from a previous marriage. The couple may opt to share the children in the future. They are presently living peacefully together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows. So, she and Bruce are not currently involved in any disagreements or rumors.
- King’s spouse, Bruce, is an American actor best known for his appearances in Westerns, thrillers, and science-fiction films.
- In 1973, he made his acting debut as ‘Rick Welsh,’ a ‘University of Minnesota’ track star, in an episode of the ‘CBS’ comedy ‘The Mary Tyler Moore Show.’
- In 1975, he made his cinematic debut as ‘Bobby Joe’ in ‘Sixpack Annie.’
- So, his first regular television job was as ‘Luke Macahan’ in ‘How the West Was Won,’ an ABC Western (25 episodes, 1976–1979).
- In addition, he played ‘Billie Joe Robbins,’ a pool player under the instruction of famed player ‘Nick Casey,’ in the 1980 film ‘The Baltimore Bullet’ (played by James Coburn).
- He first appeared as a young poker player named ‘Billy Montana’ in the ‘Emmy’-nominated 1980 ‘CBS’ film ‘Kenny Rogers as The Gambler,’ a role he reprised in the sequels ‘Kenny Rogers as The Gambler: The Adventure Continues’ (1983), ‘Kenny Rogers as The Gambler, Part III: The Legend Continues’ (1987), and ‘Gambler (1994).
- However, one of his most well-known roles was that of comedic relief and sidekick ‘Billy Montana’ in the ‘Kenny Rogers as the Gambler’ trilogy.
- Also, he has played a police officer or sheriff in a number of films and television series.
- He got the ‘Wrangler Award’ twice and was admitted into the ‘Hall of Great Western Performers’ after being taught by the late actor and long-time friend Beverly Garland.
- He’s appeared in two major franchise films, ‘Tron: Legacy’ and ‘Babylon 5.’
- Then, his love of science fiction and Westerns inspired his two novels, which were released in 1999 and 2001, respectively.
Verena King-Boxleitner Net Worth
Verena King-Boxleitner is the founder and president of Verena King Public Relations and King Social, LLC. So, she makes a lot of money every year. Every year, King makes a lot of money from her media marketing. Then, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million. According to various statistics, the typical income of an American publicist ranges between $52,000 and $102,000. Her husband, Bruce, is worth a total of $3 million. His acting job is his principal source of income. So, her King-salary Boxleitner’s and net worth have not yet been made public. So, she has not provided any information about her earnings.
Verena King-Boxleitner Instagram and Twitter
Social technologies are interactive technologies that enable the development or sharing of information, ideas, and interests through virtual networks. So, she maintains personal profiles on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. Despite her rigorous schedule, she manages her social media profiles. So, she has over 4K followers on Twitter (@verenaking) and over 1K followers on Instagram (@verena king). So, she has a Facebook account (Verena King-Boxleitner), although she does not appear to be active on it.
Verena King-Boxleitner Age
A multi-talented individual King is a native of the United States of America. King appears to be in her 30s or 40s based on her photographs. So, she is of American origin. So, she posted a photo of her father with the remark, “18 years ago, I lost my favorite person on the globe,” on February 1, 2016. He will always have a place in my heart. “Dad, I adore you.” King was born in California’s beautiful San Fernando Valley and relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada in 1995. So, she began her media career in radio while studying law at UNLV (the University of Nevada), and she spent almost 7 years working for Clear Channel Radio. King founded her own public relations agency and expanded it to Los Angeles after working in-house and with agencies.
Verena King-Boxleitner Height and Weight
So, she is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. Also, she weighs around 55 kg (121 pounds). So, she has lovely dark brown eyes and golden hair. Her physical dimensions are 34-30-37 inches. So, she has a 33 C bra cup size. Also, she is a fitness fanatic. As she concentrated her heavy-lidded look on the camera, she frequently flaunted her flat tummy. So, she has a lovely grin and a gorgeous collar bone. So, she is now healthy since she engages in modest exercise and yoga.
Verena King-Boxleitner Wedding
The prominent publicist first met Bruce in January 2013. Soon after meeting, they fell in love and began dating. The pair decided to take their relationship to the next level after three years of dating. In February of 2016, the pair got engaged. On October 5, 2016, the pair exchanged wedding vows months after their engagement. On the Hawaiian island of Oahu, the couple married quietly in front of their closest friends and family. Despite the fact that Bruce is her first husband, she is not Boxleitner’s first partner.
He was married to Kathryn Holcomb from 1977 until 1987, and they had two children, Lee Boxleitner and Sam Boxleitner. Following their divorce, Holcomb began dating American actor Ian Ogilvy. Meanwhile, in 1995, Bruce married Melissa Gilbert (his second wife). The couple also has a kid, Michael Boxleitner. The same event happened on March 1, 2011, when the couple decided to divorce.
Verena King-Boxleitner and Bruce Boxleitner
Bruce is a well-known American actor who has appeared in Westerns, thrillers, and science-fiction films. However, one of his most well-known roles was that of comedic relief and sidekick ‘Billy Montana’ in the ‘Kenny Rogers as the Gambler’ trilogy. So, he has appeared in several films and television programmes as a police officer or sheriff. So, he got the ‘Wrangler Award’ twice and was inducted into the ‘Hall of Great Western Performers’ after being mentored by late actor and long-time friend Beverly Garland.
He’s appeared in two major franchise films, ‘Tron: Legacy’ and ‘Babylon 5.’ Bruce’s passion for science fiction and Westerns was transferred into his two novels, which were released in 1999 and 2001, respectively. In January 2013, Bruce began dating publicist King. They got engaged on December 9, 2015, and married on October 5, 2016, in Hawaii.
- First, Verena King-Boxleitner is the president of King Social LLC and an American publicist and content developer.
- Then, she rose to prominence after marrying Bruce.
- Also, she stands at an unusually tall 1.7 meters. So, she is tall and stunning.
- Then, she has 1.6k Instagram followers and can be found there under the account @verena king.
- Also, she began her job as a sales assistant at clear channel radio stations KSNE-FM and KQOL-FM while studying criminal justice and pre-law in college.
- Also, she launched King Social, LLC in 2015, a social media marketing and PR firm specializing in small companies and corporate development.
- Then, on a local and national basis, King has worked with high-profile celebrities and performers.
- Also, Verena King PR is the name of her public relations and social media agency.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Bruce Boxleitner’s wife?
His first marriage (1977-1987) was to American actress Kathryn Holcomb, who played his on-screen sister Laura in How The West Was Won. They have two boys together, Sam and Lee. He married American actress Melissa Gilbert for the second time (1995-2011). Michael was their only child (born 1995). During Season 3 of Babylon 5, Gilbert appeared as his on-screen wife, Anna Sheridan. Gilbert and Bruce announced their divorce on March 1, 2011, after 16 years of marriage. The Associated Press reported on August 25, the same year, that Gilbert had filed for divorce based on court documents.
What is Bruce Boxleitner doing now?
He wrote “Frontier Earth” in 1999 and its sequel “Frontier Earth: Searcher” in 2001, both of which were published by The Berkley Publishing Group. Also, he and his wife, publicist King, live in Los Angeles and have three sons: Sam, Lee, and Michael.
When was Verena King-Boxleitner born?
There is no information on Verena King-Boxleitner birthdate or age.
How old is Verena King Boxleitner?
Verena King-Boxleitner is an American actress who has been engaged in the entertainment industry since the early 1980s. Her film and television credits include Private Benjamin, The Big Red One, Coming Home, The Philadelphia Story, Heartburn, The Firm, and Arachnophobia, as well as parts on NYPD Blue, Hotel, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So, she is a singer and actress from Germany. In addition, she is the daughter of actress and singer Barbara Boxleitner. So, she has also appeared as a guest star on CSI Las Vegas and in the television film The Good Witch.
How much is Verena King-Boxleitner’s net worth?
Verena King-Boxleitner is the founder and president of Verena King Public Relations and King Social, LLC. So, she makes a lot of money every year. Every year, King makes a lot of money from her media marketing. So, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million. According to various statistics, the typical income of an American publicist ranges between $52,000 and $102,000.