Jana Rae Kramer, more popular as Jana Kramer is an actress as well as a singer in country music. So, she took birth on 2nd December 1983. Moreover, the role that gathered her immense fame was that of Alex Dupre. She played Alex in the TV series called One Tree Hill. Therefore, she started her journey in music back in 2012. Since then, she has released two albums. So, in 2012, she released Jana Kramer- her titular album, and then three years later in 2015, she released Thirty One. It is also interesting as she was herself thirty-one back then. Moreover, the album gathered a lot of attention. So, on Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay, it gave 7 chartered singles. Moreover, the tracks “Why Ya Wanna” and “I Got the Boy” got into the top 10 hits.
Additionally, she had also been a part of the extremely popular show- Dancing with the Stars. So, she participated in the 23rd season of the reality show and finished in the fourth position. Therefore, as you can quite well imagine- from acting to singing to dancing, she is quite multi-talented and successful.
So, she took birth in the Rochester Hills area of Michigan, United States of America. Moreover, her parents Nora and Martin Kramer have a German lineage. Therefore, although not proficient, Jana Kramer understands and speaks quite some German. She also has an elder brother. So, his name is Steve and he works at the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office as a sergeant. However, her parents are divorced. Before their split, she used to stay in Dearborn, Michigan. But when she was eighteen, she moved to California. S0, she stayed there for two years. Finally, from there, she moved to Tennessee.
Who is Jana Kramer?
Jana Kramer is an American actress; she was born and brought up in a Christian family. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Jana Kramer’s age is 38 years. She is a beautiful actress and singer with a height of 163 centimeters or 5 feet 8 inches tall. Her body weight is around 52 kg or 114 lbs.
She has dark brown hair, a fair complexion, and blue eyes. Jana Kramer belongs to the white ethnicity. The actress resides in Los Angeles, California, USA. Kramer has a substantial social media following with around 200,000 followers on Twitter.
Jana Kramer Age, Biography and Wiki
|Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе||Јаnа Rае Кrаmеr|
|Nісk Nаmе/Сеlеbrаtеd Nаmе:||Јаnа Кrаmеr|
|Віrth Рlасе||Rосhеѕtеr Ніllѕ, Місhіgаn, Unіtеd Ѕtаtеѕ|
|Dаtе Оf Віrth/Віrthdау||2 Dесеmbеr 1983|
|Аgе/Ноw Оld||38 уеаrѕ оld|
|Неіght/Ноw Таll||Іn Сеntіmеtrеѕ: 163 сmІn Fееt аnd Іnсhеѕ: 5′ 4″|
|Wеіght||Іn Кіlоgrаmѕ: 52 Кg
Іn Роundѕ: 114 lbѕ
|Наіr Соlоr||Dark Brown|
|Ѕсhооl||Rосhеѕtеr Аdаmѕ Ніgh Ѕсhооl|
|Нuѕbаnd/Ѕроuѕе Nаmе||Міkе Cаuѕѕіn (Divorced)|
|Кіdѕ/Сhіldrеn Nаmе||Јоlіе Rае Саuѕѕіn & Јасе Јоѕерh Саuѕѕіn|
|Рrоfеѕѕіоn||Асtrеѕѕ & Cоuntrу Muѕіс Sіngеr|
|Nеt Wоrth||$3 Mіllіоn|
Family, Childhood and Education
Jana Kramer was born on 2nd December, 1983, in the serene city of Rochester Hills, Detroit, Michigan, USA. Jana Kramer was born to Nora Kramer and Martin Kramer.
Talking about Kramer’s education, she attended Rochester Adams High School. Jana Kramer can speak some German as her father is of German descent. She grew up with her elder brother, Steve Kramer, who is at the post of sergeant at the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office.
Jana Kramer Net Worth
So, Jana Kramer is a warehouse of talent. It is rare to find someone who can act, sing and dance equally well but she can! That is exactly what makes her special. Therefore, it is no doubt that she will receive suitable payment for such a variety of abilities.
Jana Kramer’s current net worth is around 2-3 million US Dollars. Now, she is 38 years of age. She indeed is a millionaire but 2-3 million for someone of her age and celebrity stature might not be a huge value. However, one must remember that most of her hits and greatest successes came later in her life, in her late 20s to be particular. Therefore, in that way, her net worth completely matches her abilities.
Moreover, as of July 2022, Jana Kramer is making as much as half a million dollars every year. Therefore, our girl is finally paid well for the work she does and the capacities she houses in herself. So, her acting career since 2002 and musical career since 2012 have generously contributed to her net worth. She began her public career with the horror film Dead/ Undead back in 2002.
Career and Major Achievements
Jana Kramer has had a successful and memorable career both in acting and singing. She worked in numerous films and television series such as Prom Night, Entourage, and One Tree Hill. Along with these roles, she played several other characters, which added to her fame.
Beginning of Acting Career
- Kramer made her acting debut in 2002 with a horror movie titled “Dead/Undead.” Kramer caught the eyes of critics by her acting.
- In 2003, Kramer kicked off her television career with her debut as a guest appearance on “All My Children.” This was her debut on the small screen and was an important milestone in her career.
- Since her TV debut, Jana has appeared in several TV shows such as Crime Scene Investigation, Private Practice, and CSI: NY. Her most famous role was in Grey’s Anatomy. The list is so long.
- Apart from these prominent roles, Jana Kramer appeared in supporting roles in movies such as Return of the Living Dead:Necropolis, Click, Prom Night, Heart of the Country, and Country Crush.
- In the year 2007, she worked in the NBC sports drama series Friday Night Lights. In the second season of the show, she appeared as Noelle Davenport.
- The actress appeared as a high school student Portia Ranson in the first season’s second episode of a teen drama, 90210.
- Jana Kramer appeared as a sorority girl in “The Party’s Over” in 2009. She worked in four episodes of the HBOTV series Entourage.
Peak of Acting Career
- In 2009, Kramer starred in the CW drama TV series 7th season of One Tree Hill. She appeared as Alex Dupre as an actress. The role of Alex Dupre is considered a major breakthrough in Kramer’s acting career. Additionally, this role brought her into the limelight and fastened her success journey in the industry. Initially, she was in a recurring role, which was later upgraded to permanent by the fourteenth episode. In 2012, Jana Kramer revealed that she would not appear regularly in One Tree Hill’s Ninth season in order to pursue her country music career. Her final appearance on the show was in the second episode titled “In the Room Where You Sleep” in 2012.
- Kramer also worked in a horror movie titled “The Gatekeeper.”
- In February 2012, Kramer appeared as a protagonist in the drama movie Heart of theShe played the role of Faith Carraday, an ambitious woman working on her dream show-biz. The character leaves everything and moves to North Carolina after her husband is arrested and jailed for Wall Street fraud.
Singing Career Of Jana Kramer
Kramer was always passionate about music. Thus, she began her country music career as a country singer in 2012. So, she became a country star soon after she released her first two singles.
- Jana signed a music recording contract with the very popular Elektra Records in 2011.
- Her promo track, “I Won’t Give Up” and “Whiskey” was premiered in the same year. Both of these songs were first premiered on the show One Tree Hill. Her first track, “I Won’t Give Up” was used in the episode “Holding Out for a hero” of the show “One Tree Hill.”
- These two promo tracks gave a successful start to the singer and ranked on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, just with the digital charts.
- In 2011, she started working on her debut music album, which was majorly produced by Scott Hendricks, a country music producer. Her debut album was “Jana Kramer.”
- In 2012, Jana Kramer released her first official single named “Why YaWanna.” Kristin Barlowe directed the official music video of the song. The song proved to be a major success. It ranked number 52 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 3 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs “Whiskey” is the album’s second official single.
- Kramer performed her single “Why YaWanna” live on Fox & Friends to promote her debut album ‘Jana Kramer.” Her debut was widely appreciated for Kramer’s vocals.
- In 2015, Jana Kramer released her second country album titled “Thirty One.”
Due to her brilliant songs and equally important vocals, she made it to the seven lists of Billboard. Furthermore, she writes country airplay and country genre songs.
Nominations and Awards Of Jana Kramer
During her career, Jana Kramer received the following nominations:
- Female Video of the Year at CMT Music Awards, 2013
- Top new female artist at the American Country Awards, 2012
- Female Vocalist of the Year at American Music Awards, 2016
- Vocalist of the Year at American Music Awards, 2016
- Female Breakthrough of the Year at American Music Awards, 2016
During her career, Jana Kramer received various nominations for different roles and categories. Moreover, she has also begged ACM Award in 2013 for the Top New Female Artist.
Jana Kramer and Dancing with the Stars
In 2016, Kramer competed in the 23rd season of Dancing with the Stars. Kramer’s professional partner in Dancing with the Stars was Gleb Savchenko. The professional duo performed really well and managed to reach the finals of the show. However, they were not able to win the show.
Jana Kramer Songs
So, Jana Kramer entered into a contract with Elektra Records in 2011. Within the span of a month, she premiered “I Won’t Give Up”. Therefore, this was her promo track. Moreover, it appeared in an episode called “Holding Out for a Hero” in One Tree Hill. So, it was released on Amazon and iTunes the very next day. However, that was just not it. On the Billboard Hot 100 chart, the song bagged the 75th number. Therefore, up next, she concentrated on her country music album. Moreover, Scoot Hendricks, the country music producer, produced most of that record. So, in April 2011, after 3 months of her entering the deal, she released Whiskey. This was another promo track that also appeared in One Tree Hill. However, it was a big hit. Based on only digital sales, it had bagged the number 99 on the Billboard Hot 100.
So, in 2012, she made her debut with her single Why Ya Wanna and it was an instant hit. Therefore, the single became extremely popular. This is evident as it went uphill to the third position on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and 52nd on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart. Moreover, her debut studio album was Jana Kramer, her name itself with Elektra Records. So, this also became a hit. They sold around 185,000 copies in the United States alone. Moreover, it also landed in 19th place on the Billboard Top 200.
Hence, her musical career had been quite commercially vibrant.
Relationship, Marriage, and Spouse
- Jana Kramer’s love life is much like a roller coaster ride. In 2004, Kramer married Michael Gambino, an American comic, writer, and actor. Gambino appeared in movies such as The Black Knight Returns Cuz-Bros, and Mind of Menicia. However, the couple divorced just a few months later as Jana Kramer suffered severe domestic violence. Then, Michael Gambino was convicted on attempted murder
- After around five years of her divorce with Gambino, Kramer met Johnathon Schaech on the set of Prom Night. The couple tied the knot in Michigan the next year. However, the couple announced their separation just a month later. In 2011, Kramer and Schaech’s divorced each other.
- During CMT Music Awards, 2012, Kramer met singer Brantley Gilbert and started dating shortly after. He is a country music singer. On Gilbert’s 28th birthday in 2013, the couple tied the knot.
- Kramer met Michael Caussin via social media platform, Twitter. Then, Kramer and Caussin began dating. A few weeks later, Kramer revealed on social media that they had broken up because Caussin cheated on her. Shortly after the incident, Kramer publicly forgave Caussin, and they got back together.
- At American Country Music Awards in 2015, Kramer talked about her unhealthy and failed relationship with Brantley Gilbert. Kramer explained that she was in an unhealthy space mentally. Due to the unstable environment, she entered into problematic and toxic relationships. The actress also spoke about her healthy relationship with Mike Caussin. The couple married each other on Kramer’s birthday.
Divorce From Mike Caussin
The couple announced the news of pregnancy their first child in 2015. Their first child, Jolie Rae Caussin, was a girl. However, due to Caussin’s rehab for sex addiction, the couple broke up but reconciled again in the next year. Later, the couple also talked about Caussin’s sex addiction as the fundamental issue in the relationship.
At present, Kramer is a mother to two beautiful children, Jolie Rae Caussin and Jace Joseph Caussin. Recently in 2021, Kramer has applied for divorce from her husband, Mike Caussin.
Jana Kramer is a talented actor and singer. She has proved her potential to her fans and critics. Moreover, Kramer excelled in various domains of acting, writing, and singing. Her story is an excellent example of ups and downs with hard work, failure, success, determination, heartbreaks, pain, and especially separation.
Jana Kramer is quite active on social media platforms and shares tits bits of her life regularly. It is great to see the way she managed heartbreaks and still kept going on. Despite all the hardships, she emerged stronger and victorious. Jana Kramer is still working to move upward professionally.
Jana Kramer Boyfriend
So, Jana Kramer has had quite a number of boyfriends over the course of her life. Therefore, back in 2004, she had married Michael Gambino. However, they had separated in a few months in lieu of domestic abuse. After quite some years, she met and got engaged to the actor Johnathon Schaech. So, they had met on Prom Night. They also got married in 2010 but filed for divorce within a month. Therefore, following this, Jana Kramer entered into a relationship with the country singer Brantley Gilbert. They too got engaged. However, this was also short-lived and they broke up in 2013.
Moreover, since 2014, she had been in an on-and-off relationship with Mike Caussin who played for the Washington Redskins. So, they had broken up once because he cheated on her. There was a lot of public involvement. However, they got back together and married each other in 2015. So, in 2016, Kramer gave birth to her daughter Jolie Rae Caussin. Caussin, in the meanwhile, needed rehabilitation for something unknown. So, they had broken up but again came together in 2017. Moreover, in 2018, their second child, Jace Joseph Caussin took birth. However, finally, in 2021, Kramer filed for divorce on grounds of adultery. Moreover, Kramer was also the primary guardian of her children.
However, in 2021 itself, she entered into a relationship with Jay Cutler, the former Chicago Bears quarterback. But they broke up in a month. Finally, in January, this year, she announced her relationship with Ian Schinelli. So, he is a fitness trainer as well as a Navy veteran. However, that too was short as the duo broke up in a couple of months. Therefore, currently, she is single.
Jana Kramer Instagram
So yes, Jana Kramer is there on Instagram! Moreover, she has more than 3000 posts with 2 million followers. She is quite an active poster who posts both about her professional and personal life. In her profile, you find a lot of pictures of her family. However, most of them belong to her children and her dog. Therefore, she is indeed a very loving mother! She also has several highlights! Check her out at @kramergirl now.
Jana Kramer Podcasts
So, Jana Kramer also has her own podcast. This is Whine Down with Jana Kramer at iHeart. So, you can find it on Apple Podcasts. Therefore, this is primarily a relationships podcast.
However, it is not just about relationships. She talks about her own experiences in her career, crazy times, mental health issues, sexuality issues, and so on. So, it is indeed like talking to a friend at the end of a rather tiring day. Check it out if you are looking for some comfort and fun!
Jana Kramer One Tree Hill
So, her role as Alex Dupre on One Tree Hill made Jana Kramer famous. Therefore, it was extremely pivotal to her career growth. Moreover, it was equally important for her musical career as her acting. So, this is because she released both I Won’t Give Up and Whiskey on 2 different episodes of One Tree Hill for the first time.
Hence, One Tree Hill was a drama series. There were nine seasons to it. Therefore, it ran from 2003 to 2012. Interestingly, 2012 was when Kramer made her singles debut as we have already seen in the previous section.
Jana Kramer The Story
So, this is a country song that Jana Kramer released in 2022 itself. It is available on Spotify, YouTube Music, Apple Music, etc. The song is heartbreaking. So, it shows how a mother strives to tell her children the story of her and their father and how things did not work out. Therefore, the song is essentially about her divorce and is painful but also beautiful. Hence, the inspiration is her ex-husband Mike Caussin, the father of her children. It traces how they fell in and out of love and what effect that had on the family.
Moreover, the video features her loving relationship with her children. So, Jana Kramer had said she used to be terrified of what to do with her children. However, now she has a lot of stability in life. She knows things and she also describes hers as a perfect and happy family. Therefore, for her, her children are more important than anyone else in life.
Jana Kramer FAQs
How much does Jana Kramer make?
So, Jana Kramer currently has a net worth of around 2 million dollars with a yearly salary of around half a million dollars. This comes from her years of working as an actor and country music singer. To know more, scroll up and check our net worth section on her.
Who did Jana Kramer not like One Tree Hill?
So, she did not have particularly good relations with James Lafferty on the sets of One Tree Hill. Moreover, she has been opening up about all that had happened behind the scenes of the popular TV series. So, it turns out that this one person made things extremely difficult for everyone on set. Therefore, her not liking him was nothing intentional. It was a general problem in the set.
How many siblings does Jana Kramer have?
So, she has one brother- Steve Kramer and that is it.
Does Jana Kramer write her own songs?
So, she has written some of her hottest songs. However, she is not the sole writer of her songs. Therefore, often songwriters like Catt Gravitt, Jimmy Robbins, and so on engage in the process.
Does Jana Kramer have a label?
Yes, she entered into a deal with Elektra Records back in 2012. Therefore, they have been responsible for all her major releases since then. Moreover, Warner Music Group owns this American music label.
Quo. Why did Jana leave OTH?
As per her, she left the sets of One Tree Hill because of the in-house politics. So, she felt it was a dividing set. There was a lot of lobbying and you have to be in either one. Therefore, this made her uncomfortable.
Was Jana Kramer in Friday Night Lights?
So yes, she was there on Friday Night Lights. Therefore, she played the role of Noelle Davenport.
How many kids does Jana have?
So, Jana has two kids, both of whom are with her ex-husband Mike Caussin. Therefore, she has a daughter Jolie and a son Jace.
What songs does Jana Kramer sing?
So, she generally sings the kind of songs that belong to the genre of country music. All her releases so far have been the same.
How old is Jana Kramer?
So, she took birth on 2nd December 1983. Therefore, she is currently 38 years old.