Christine, as Frugal Fit Mom, is an Idaho resident and the mother of four energetic children. She enjoys cooking, working out, and shopping online for the greatest prices (thus her YouTube handle!). Christine is passionate about empowering other families to take control of their lives by improving their health, diet, and finances. She brings a lot of energy to her content.
Christine has four energetic children and resides in Idaho. She enjoys cooking, working out, and shopping online (hence her YouTube moniker: Frugal Fit Mom).
Frugal Fit Mom Christine
Christine Ashby is the founder of the Frugal fit mom youtube channel. She started her youtube channel in 2015. Now she has more than 462K subscribers. She is married to Dave and has 4 amazing kids. However, she loves to ride bikes, and eat cookies. She is also a runner. On her youtube channel, she shares frugal living tips, saving money ideas, and random shenanigans.
Frugal Fit Mom Birthday
Christine has four energetic children and resides in Idaho. March is the month of her birthday. Since there isn’t a post that is pertinent to that date, we don’t yet know it precisely.
Frugal Fit Mom Husband
Christine is married to Dave. They have a healthy relationship and have four kids. Dave often appears in her videos and participates in various challenges. Here is the link to the very recent video they uploaded. In this video, they discovered who is the spender and who is the saver.
Frugal Fit Mom Religion
Frugal fit mom aka Christine is Christian. She answered that question in one of her Q&A videos after reaching 70K subscribers.
Frugal Fit Mom Mormon
They are Mormon, indeed. They frequently wear BYU shirts, as someone on her Instagram pointed out. Brigham Young University has the initials BYU. Brigham Young, a prominent religious figure, created it in 1875. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is its sponsor (LDS Church).
Frugal Fit Mom Net Worth
As of July 2022, the American YouTube channel, Frugal Fit Mom had a net value of $305,000.
However, it also covers all sponsorship-related activities and brand promotion.
We can calculate the likely amount she makes from YouTube based on the number of views each video receives. Every 1000 views bring in roughly $1.21 for Frugal Fit Mom.
|Frugal Fit Mom estimated earnings by months From Views|
|July 2022||$ 2.25K|
|June 2022||$ 2.93K|
|May 2022||$ 940|
|April 2022||$ 1.22K|
|March 2022||$ 2.3K|
|February 2022||$ 678|
|January 2022||$ 526|
|December 2021||$ 1.34K|
|November 2021||$ 2.72K|
|October 2021||$ 3.44K|
|September 2021||$ 2.26K|
|August 2021||$ 1.76K|
|July 2021||$ 1.35K|
|June 2021||$ 1.17K|
|May 2021||$ 1.96K|
|April 2021||$ 486|
|March 2021||$ 1.64K|
|February 2021||$ 998|
|October 2020||$ 2.08K|
|September 2020||$ 1.22K|
|August 2020||$ 2.2K|
Frugal Fit Mom Recipes
Peach Glazed Pork Chops
- pork chops
- Then, salt, pepper, cinnamon
- Also, peach preserves (can also use jam, apricot jam)
- Then, Worcestershire sauce
- Also, 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Then, 1 tsp chilli paste (sriracha)
- Season all your pork chops with salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
- Sear hard on both sides and remove from pan.
- Then, Add broth, jam, Worcestershire sauce, and chilli paste. Simmer for 5 minutes until thick.
- Add pork chop back into the pan and cook until pork is no longer pink in the centre, only a few minutes.
- Then, Serve with veggies and rice, don’t forget to spoon the sauce all over everything!
Slow Cooker Meatball Sliders
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- Then, 15 ounces tomato sauce
- Also, 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Then, 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Also, 1.5 pounds of frozen meatballs
- Then, sliced provolone cheese
- Also, small split rolls
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in your slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Then, Put meatballs and sauce on the rolls, top with cheese and serve!
Slow Cooker Ham and Potatoes
- 5 pounds of sliced red potatoes
- Then, 2-4 sliced anaheim or poblano peppers
- Also, 8 ounces sliced deli ham
- Then, 2-4 TBSP olive oil
- Also, 1 TBSP dried oregano
- Then, 1/2 tsp salt
- Also, 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Mix all ingredients in your slow cooker except the cheese.
- Then, Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Top with cheese and serve.
Freezer Crescent Zucchini Pie
- 2 tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Then, 4 tsp dijon mustard
- Also, 8 cups sliced zucchini
- Then, 2 cups chopped onion
- Also, 12 tsp butter
- Then, 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Also, 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Then, 2 cups Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Also, 8 slices of cooked and chopped bacon
- Then, 1 tsp salt
- Also, 1 tsp pepper
- Then, 1 tsp dried basil
- Then, 1 tsp dried oregano
- Place crescent dough into a 9×13 or 10×15 baking dish. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust. Seal seams. Spread crust with mustard.
- Then, In a large skillet, saute the zucchini and onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses, bacon, seasonings, and the zucchini mixture. Pour into the crust.
- Then, Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean. Cover edges loosely with foil if the crust browns too quickly.
- How to Freeze- Securely wrap and freeze cooked pie in plastic wrap and foil. To use, partially thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove 30 minutes before baking. Heat in the oven or microwave.
Freezer Breakfast Biscuit Cups
- 1 lb pork sausage (like Jimmy Dean)
- Then, 3 tbsp flour
- Also, 1 tsp pepper
- Then, 2 – 1/4 cup of milk
- Also, 1 – 1/2 cup cubed hash brown potatoes
- Then, 3 tbsp butter
- Also, 6 eggs
- Then, 3 cans of large refrigerated biscuits – 24 biscuits
- Then, 1 – 1/2 cup shredded Colby Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Stir in the flour and pepper. Gradually add the milk and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 4 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Then, In a separate skillet, cook the potatoes and butter until soft. Whisk the eggs and the remaining milk and pepper. Add to the skillet and cook until almost set.
- Then, Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased muffin cups. Spoon the egg mixture, half the cheese, and sausage into cups. sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing it from the pan. If you are using jumbo muffin tins, this will be closer to 28 minutes.
Cream Cheese Cherry Crisp
- 4 cups pitted cherries
- Then, 3/4 cup sugar
- Also, 1/4 cup flour
- Then, 1/2 tsp salt
- Also, 4 oz. cream cheese
- Then, 1 1/2 cups of flour
- Also, 1 cup oats
- Then, 1 cup of brown sugar
- Then, 3/4 cup of butter
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a baking dish and pinch off sections of the cream cheese on top of the cherry mixture.
- Then, Mix the last 4 ingredients together in a mixing bowl until they resemble coarse crumbs, then pour on top of the cherry mixture.
- Then, Bake at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
Lemon Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- 1 cup buttermilk white cornmeal mix (White Lily Brand is what I have)
- Then, 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Then, 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Then, 1/4 cup of oil
- Then, grated lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Then, 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Then, juice of 1 lemon
- Combine eggs, milk, oil, and lemon zest in a mixing bowl and whisk. Add cornmeal, flour, and sugar and stir until just combined.
- Then, Fold in the blueberries.
- Then, Fill 10-12 greased muffin tins with the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and then cool for 10 minutes.
- Then, Whisk powdered sugar and lemon juice until combined. Dip the tops of the baked muffins into the glaze and let dry.
- Makes 10-12 regular-sized muffins.
Bean Lettuce Wraps
- 1 can of black beans
- Then, 2 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- Then, 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- Then, your favourite tortillas
- Mash the beans slightly and add the cilantro, bell pepper, mayo, and lime juice. Stir until combined.
- Then, Place the bean mixture on a tortilla and top with lettuce or spinach.
- Then, Try the raw tortillas that you need to heat on a griddle, they really make this a delicious treat!
Slow Cooker Spicy Sweet and Sour Cocktail Franks
- 16 oz cocktail franks
- Then, 1/2 cup ketchup or chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Then, 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Combine cocktail franks, ketchup, preserves, and hot pepper sauce into a crock pot. Mix well.
- Then, Cover. Cook on low for 2-3 hours or on high for 1 hour.
Frugal Fit Mom Potato Soup
- 6 cups diced potatoes
- Then, 6 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Then, 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Then, 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 4 sliced bacon, crumbled
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a soup pot and simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
- Then, Add cream cheese and bacon and simmer until cream cheese is melted.
Frugal Fit Mom Baked rice
Red Beans and Rice
- 1 ham hock
- Then, 1 pound of soaked kidney beans
- 2 diced onions
- Then, 4-5 diced stalks of celery
- 3 bay leaves
- Then, 10-12 cups of water
- 4-5 cubes of chicken bullion
- Then, 1 tsp Tony’s
- Put all ingredients in a large soup pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 3-4 hours.
- Then, Serve with hot sauce and over rice!
- 5 cups cooked rice
- Then, 3.5 cups of milk
- 2/3 cups sugar
- Then, 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- Then, 2 TBSP butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Then, dried fruit
- Simmer the first 4 ingredients until thick, about 15-20 minutes.
- Then, Add eggs and simmer for another 2-3 minutes
- Then, Add the remaining ingredients and EAT.
Frugal Fit Mom Banana Bread
- 1 cup of sugar
- Then, 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- Then, 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Then, 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- Then, 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Then, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream sugar and butter. And eggs and beat well.
- Then, Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combined.
- Then, Add bananas, vanilla, and nuts if used. Mix one more time.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
FAQs on Frugal Fit Mom
How many uploads on youtube Frugal Fit Mom has?
Frugal Fit Mom uploaded 985 videos on youtube.
When did Frugal Fit Mom upload the first video?
Frugal Fit Mom started youtube on 2015-08-05.
How much does Frugal Fit Mom make per 1000 views?
Frugal Fit Mom makes approximately $ 1.21 per 1000 views.
What is the monthly income of a Frugal Fit Mom?
Frugal Fit Mom makes approximately $ 2.68K per month.
How many subs does Frugal Fit Mom have?
Frugal Fit Mom has 459,000 subs.
How many video views does Frugal Fit Mom have?
Frugal Fit Mom has more than 64,670,491 video views.
What is Frugal Fit Mom’s net worth?
The net worth of Frugal Fit Mom is approximately $ 300K. However, it is impossible to estimate the exact number.
What’s a Fit Mom?
Simply put, it’s a new breed of an Instagram star made up of active pregnant and new mothers. Some so many Fit Moms are well-known on Instagram, and People, the official tabloid of our country, covers all of them.